Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just doubled our chances!

Let me first say that I feel so lucky that we have infertility insurance company. My heart breaks for those people who don't and my undying respect goes out to you for finding ways to cycle without coverage.

To make a long story short, we did our 1st IVF under one insurance company and then changed and did our last two IVF's (two in between were cancelled) under a different company. The second company covers 4 lifetime and we had been told that they would count the one done under the previous company. So, we believed we only had 1 chance left (did you follow all of that?).

Until today, that is. Today. Glorious (albeit rainy and dreary), wonderful today. I found out today that the 2nd insurance company does not count the one done under the 1st insurance company!

We don't have 1 left.......we have 2 left!! 2! Twice as many as I thought we had! We don't have to make any drastic decisions yet! We get to keep trying with my eggs!

I'm so excited I'm actually shaking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog and am already touched by it.

This post made me tear up and smile. Best of luck.