Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Outlet

I've been bothering my girlfriends and online friends with all that's been going on in my life. They would never tell me they were tired of it, but, I decided it might be easier to start blogging my thoughts and feelings and then anyone who wants to know what's going on can just come check it out.

I don't want to limit what I write about, but, at least right now, I can see this dealing with infertility and the health of our families - two things that have been at the forefront of our lives for over two years now.

In a way, it feels like we've been through so much and maybe it's just too late to start this, but, well, if it helps me deal with things, and, more importantly, ever helps someone else going through some of the things we are, I guess it's worth while!

1 comment:

Jenny Rousos said...

You will never be a bother, not yesterday, today or tomorrow. I'll always be here for you for good and bad. Praying for your immediate happiness
Jenny