Friday, August 15, 2008

Mom was released, Dad was admitted

But, it's all OK. My mother was released today and is home and doing great!! I know I've said it before, but, really, the whole thing is miraculous.

My father went in for his angioplasty today, had a stent put in, and earned himself an overnight stay in the hospital. He's doing great and will be home tomorrow.

So, now, it's time to focus on me a little bit (I'm not forgetting about you, mom!). I went in for bloodwork and an ultrasound this morning and, woohoo, IVF #6 is officially underway!!

I'll write more later. For now, I'm off to start my shots!

5 comments:

Christi said...

I am so glad that your mom was released! good luck with #6!!

Emily said...

Goodness, Lisa! You ALL need a break and a few more miracles to go around!

Here's to #6!

Ariella said...

I am glad your mom is doing well, even if your dad is in the hospital. It sounds like he will be out soon. Praying for just a few more miracles for you and your family.

Ms Heathen said...

As Emily has already said, it sounds like your whole family could do with a break from the hospital.

Wishing and hoping that this cycle may be the one for you!

Beautiful Mess said...

That's great that your mom and dad are doing well! *WHEW* Thinking nothing but pleasant thoughts for #6!