In no particular order:
- We officially moved out of the townhouse on Friday! Last week was a whirlwind that ended with me finishing the packing around 2:00 am Friday morning. But, it's done, everything it with the movers, and I've officially left the first house I owned! After living there for 7.5 years, 3.5 with Glenn, and having it on the market for 16 months, I left feeling both wistful and excited all rolled into one! Now, several days later, I'm just excited!
- We are now living in the basement of my parent's house. They did a really nice job setting things up for us and, so far, my mother has fed us more yummy meals than I think I cooked in the last month!
- Things are moving forward with the new house - anticipated closing date is May 1st!
- Work has been INSANE! I don't know why it chose now, with everything else going on in our lives, to be like this, but, well, it's been a madhouse. Oy!
- Probably the one you've all been waiting for - our donor triggered last night and will be having egg retrieval tomorrow, Wednesday!! I feel like I haven't updated you guys at all this whole cycle, but, really, between work and moving, it's all just been a whirlwind. And, I found that, with it not being me stimming, I was kind of detached from it. I would go in for my uterine lining checks and get an update on how she was doing, but, my level of obsession has been significantly lower than in past cycles, when I was stimming myself. Again, it may be, in part, due to how busy I've been, but, it's interesting, nonetheless.
So, that's the update from here. Back to work....