Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Final Countdown

After three trips to L&D for extended monitoring, and three trips back home without the baby, the time has finally arrived!

I am having a baby tomorrow!

OK, I have a perinatologist appointment in an hour and will likely be sent for monitoring because my blood pressure is still really high. The big question is whether they will keep me and deliver today, keep me and deliver, as scheduled, tomorrow, or send me home like every other time. So, yes, there is a chance I'll have the baby today, but, if not, I am having a baby tomorrow!!!!

I have so much I want to say, but, I'm going to save it until after she is here and we are both safe and, G-d willing, healthy.

So, stay tuned!!!

16 comments:

the Babychaser: said...

Oh my god! YAY BABY!!!

Congrats. I imagine it will be some time before we hear from you again.

Good luck, sweetie. One hurdle down, now its just a lifetime of parenting to go.

Emily said...

So over the moon excited for you and Glen!!! Keep me posted. Wishing you good luck for a smooth delivery!

Polly Gamwich said...

Oh Lisa, Congratulations!!! Can you believe the day is finally here?

I can't, and I can't wait to meet your precious gift.

You're going to do great!

Mrs. X said...

So exciting!!

Hope everything goes smoothly and that you get to meet your new baby soon.

nishkanu said...

I am so excited for you!! Good luck with the delivery. I hope and pray everything will go smoothly for you and you will soon be on the other side happily holding your healthy girl.

Michele said...

YAY! Saying a prayer for a safe delivery.

citicathy said...

Lisa - I can't believe this day is finally here for you guys!! I can't wait to meet your little one! I just remember the odds that Andrea gave us og actually conceiving - and I was so scared... and look - all 3 of us made it!

Good luck - given how wonderfully smooth your pregnancy went I'm sure your delivery will be just as smooth!

Cathy

Beautiful Mess said...

YAY!!! Nothing but love for all of you!
*HUGS*

Bee Cee said...

I am so thrilled for you. I've got goose bumps at the thought. Enjoy looking into her eyes for the first time - what a special moment. x

Christi said...

I am dying over here waiting to hear about her arrival! YAY!

Dagny said...

OMG!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!

Yay! A baby!!!!

Good luck!!

xoxoxoxo

Jessica White said...

I hope it all went well today :-)

It's Me... Jen...faithful reader and friend... said...

There are NO WORDS to tell you how happy I am, Lis....

1shosh said...

OMG! I'm so excited for you! I was just thinking of you last night when I was on The Knot.....GL and speedy recovery!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! How Great! Can't wait for your next update!

Dagny said...

Thinking about you.

and hope you are spending some much deserved time with your little one.

xoxoxo